Creation: The Fife Tiara was probably created by Oscar Massin because it is almost exactly like his tiara for the Exposition Universelle of 1878 in Paris. The only difference being the shape of some of the diamonds.
|Princess Louise, The Princess Royal|
Materials: diamonds mounted in gold and set in silver, the pear-shaped diamonds in the middle move freely
- Princess Louise, The Princess Royal, from her parents on the occasion of her 1889 wedding to Alexander Duff, 6th Earl of Fife, 1st Duke of Fife
- Princess Alexandra of Connaught, Duchess of Fife, inherited from her mother, Princess Louise
- James Carnegie, Duke of Fife, Earl of Macduff, inherited from his aunt, Princess Alexandra
- James Carnegie's ex-wife, Lady Worsley nee Caroline Dewar
- Caroline Anne Bunting at her 1987 wedding to David Carnegie, Earl of Southesk, the son of James & Caroline
- Lady Alexandra Carnegie, the daughter of James & Caroline, at her 2001 wedding to Mark Etherington
Questions: Where are the pictures of Caroline Dewar and Lady Alexandra Carnegie wearing the tiara?
|Princess Alexandra, Duchess of Fife|
|Caroline, Countess of Southesk|
Photos: The Royal Collection/Munn