Creation: Made in 1957 by Garrard using aquamarines given to Queen Elizabeth from the President and People of Brazil on the occasion of her 1953 coronation. In 1971 it was adapted to include four scroll ornaments taken from another smaller tiara given to Queen Elizabeth by the Governor of Sao Paulo in 1968.
Materials: aquamarines and diamonds set in platinum
- Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom
- Will this tiara go to the next monarch or will it be inherited by another of Queen Elizabeth's children?
- The Royal Collection - Aquamarine & Diamond Tiara
- The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor - Brazilian Aquamarine Parure Tiara
- Tiaras and Trianon - Brazilian Aquamarine Tiara
Photos: The Royal Collection/Getty Images