Creation: This tiara was most likely created by Marie-Etienne Nitot. It is very flexible and composed of 11 separate sections that can be removed to better fit the individual wearers needs. The sapphires are detachable and it is believed that they were once interchangeable with pearls but the pearls have since left the Swedish Royal Family.
- Duchess Augusta Amalia of Leuchtenberg; from Emperor Napoleon I of France on the occasion of her 1806 marriage to Eugene de Beauharnais
- Queen Josephine of Sweden & Norway; inherited from her mother in 1851
- Queen Sophia of Sweden & Norway; inherited from her mother-in-law in 1876
- Queen Victoria of Sweden; from her mother-in-law on the occasion of her 1881 marriage to King Gustaf V of Sweden
- Bernadotte Family Foundation; left by Queen Victoria in 1930
- Did Marie-Etienne Nitot create this tiara?
- What happened to the pearls from this tiara?