Materials: rubies and diamonds
|Copy of the Nitot tiara in garnets and white sapphires|
- Princess Marie Thérèse of France, Duchesse d' Angoulême; until her exile to Britian in 1830
- Queen Marie Amélie of France; as consort of Louis Philippe I beginning in 1830 until her exile in 1848
- French State Treasury; during the French Second Republic
- Empress Eugénie of France; as consort of Napoleon III beginning in 1853 until her exile in 1870
- French State Treasury; the tiara was kept at Brest, France from 1870 to 1872 then moved to a vault at the Ministry of Finance until 1878
- Exposition Universelle; it was displayed with the rest of the crown jewels during the third World Fair in Paris in 1878
- Musée du Louvre; in 1884 it was displayed with the rest of the crown jewels
- Unknown Owner; the tiara was sold at auction with the rest of the crown jewels in May 1887 by the French Third Republic
- Are there any pictures of this tiara being worn?
- Does the tiara currently belong to the Niarchos family?